Professional Composite Resin Bonding Services in Ipswich
The Ipswich Family Dental team is proud to provide patients with a range of personalised dental procedures to restore the look and colour of natural teeth. Contact us today for highly effective teeth bonding procedures that fix chipped and cracked teeth.
What is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is a process during which composite resin is applied and then moulded to match adjacent teeth. Composite resin is widely used to fill cavities left by tooth decay, improve the look of discoloured teeth, fix crooked teeth and help you achieve a more even smile.
Benefits of Cosmetic Bonding
The cosmetic teeth bonding procedure has several benefits, including:
- Yields noticeable results that become evident after just one visit
- Is a painless procedure that does not require anaesthesia
- Unlike other cosmetic dental solutions, cosmetic bonding is a low-cost option that uses composite resin, a material that is long lasting and resistant to tooth decay
- The procedure is minimally invasive and requires a dental expert to remove only a small amount of enamel
- Cosmetic teeth bonding is extremely versatile and can be used to repair all types of adult teeth
- Composite resin is a material that closely mimics the look and feel of natural teeth
Can I Benefit from Cosmetic Teeth Bonding?
Dental bonding is an excellent option for patients with the following conditions:
- Chipped or cracked teeth that compromise the quality of your smile
- Large gaps between teeth
- Discoloured teeth that show no improvement even after professional tooth cleaning methods
- Misshapen teeth
- Teeth with exposed roots caused by receding gums
The Dental Bonding Procedure
The cosmetic bonding process for teeth begins with a visit to our dental clinic where a dental expert performs a dental checkup and recommends the best course of action.
A small amount of enamel is removed to create a surface to which the bonding agent can stick. Once the surface is properly prepared, a high-quality, bonding agent is applied for better adhesion.
The dentist then applies a tooth coloured resin that is carefully sculpted by experienced dentists to give you the results you want.
Finally, the resin is cured using a special light to create a highly durable bond, and then polished so that it looks and feels just like a natural tooth.
Cosmetic Bonding for Chipped and Cracked Teeth
Dental teeth bonding is an extremely versatile, popular and effective treatment to even out your smile and fix issues. Contact Ipswich Family Dental today to find out if this procedure is right for you!